- 9788173712364 Web Style Guide: Basic Design Princi…
- 9780300076752 Web Style Guide: Basic Design Princi…
- 9780300088984 Web Style Guide: Basic Design Princi…
- 2900300137377 Web Style Guide: Basic Design Princi…
- 9780300137378 Web Style Guide, 3rd edition: Basic…
Detailseite wird geladen...
In 160 pages of expert instruction, authors Patrick J. Lynch and Sarah Horton put the essence of the Yale University Center for Advanced Instructional Media's wonderful online site design guide into traditional print. The book begins the presentation of its helpful and forward-looking advice with a discussion of the overall process of defining the objectives and users of your Web site, as well as the goals you will use to measure your progress. The authors then use time-tested, traditional print concepts to clearly illustrate how to make your site interface welcoming and efficient. High-quality illustrations show how to design for overall style and professional appeal. The sections on typography and editorial style set this manual apart from many Web style guides with attention to the fine details that separate the good sites from the great. Multimedia elements and cascading style sheets (CSS) are covered, but within the overall context of building a fine site--not with the usual hype. Media compression and delivery are addressed at a high level with concrete suggestions on formats, frame rates, and image sizes for a well-balanced approach to multimedia. One of the great things about using this guide is that the actual site it is based on is available. You can read about a thoughtfully-written topic and then go online to see the concepts in action. Web Style Guide delivers some of the most holistic coverage of site design you'll find. --Stephen W. Plain computer science,computers,computers and technology,graphics and multimedia,networking,programming,software,textbooks,web design,web development and design Web Design, Yale University Press
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1999, ISBN: 0300076746
[EAN: 9780300076745], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Yale University Press], Computers & the Internet|Internet|Web Site Design, Ships from Reno, NV. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Better World Books: West, Reno, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.16
[EAN: 9780300076745], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Yale University Press], Computers & the Internet|Internet|Web Site Design, This book shows minor wear and is in very good condition.
Blue Cloud Books, Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7388.05
[EAN: 9780300076745], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Yale University Press], Computers & the Internet|Internet|Web Site Design, Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages.
Sierra Nevada Books, Reno, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.01
1999, ISBN: 9780300076745
Yale University Press, 1999. First edition. Hard cover. New. No dust jacket as issued. Sewn binding. Cloth over boards. 176 p. Audience: General/trade., Yale University Press, 1999
The First Edition
Shipping costs: EUR 41.67
Web Style Guide: Basic Design Principles for Creating Web Sites
Details of the book - Web Style Guide: Basic Design Principles for Creating Web Sites
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780300076745
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0300076746
Publishing year: 1999
Publisher: YALE UNIV PR
Weight: 0,517 kg
Book in our database since 24.01.2008 00:17:59
Book found last time on 22.06.2017 16:42:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Reclaiming the Commons: Community Farms and Forests in a New England Town", from "Donahue, Brian" (0300076738)
- "Web Style Guide: Basic Design Principles for Creating Web Sites", from "Mr. Patrick J. Lynch, Ms. Sarah Horton" (0300076754)
- "Eugene O'Neill: Beyond Mourning and Tragedy", from "Black, Stephen A." (0300076762)
- "Care of the Psyche: A History of Psychological Healing", from "Jackson, Stanley W." (0300076711)
- "Unearthing the Past: Archaeology and Aesthetics in the Making of Renaissance Culture", from "Barkan, Leonard" (0300076770)
- "My German Question: Growing Up in Nazi Berlin", from "Gay, Peter" (0300076703)