Detailseite wird geladen...
A philosophical study of mental imagery in which Rollins aims to show that there are no logical or methodological reasons why the brain cannot store information in the form of pictures. He proposes a theory of how images function as representations. behavioral sciences,cognitive,education and reference,health fitness and dieting,medical books,psychology,psychology and counseling,science and math Psychology, Yale University Press
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1992, ISBN: 0300054726
[EAN: 9780300054729], Used, good, [PU: Yale University Press; New edition edition], PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHIATRY, Psychology & Psychiatry|Cognitive Psychology, This book has soft covers. Ex-library, With usual stamps and markings, In good all round condition.
Anybook Ltd., Lincolnshire, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (of 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 53.14
Yale University Press. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Yale University Press
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.01
1989, ISBN: 9780300054729
[ED: Hardcover], [PU: New Haven/London, Yale University Press, 1989.], 8. 170 pages. Original softcover. Very clean and tight copy. Very good+ condition., [SC: 9.95]
The Time Traveller's Bookshop
Shipping costs: EUR 9.95
1989, ISBN: 0300054726
New Haven/London, Yale University Press, 1989., 8°. 170 pages. Original softcover. Very clean and tight copy. Very good+ condition.
Old Head Books & Collections
Shipping costs: EUR 6.95
Mental Imagery: On the Limits of Cognitive Science.
Details of the book - Mental Imagery: On the Limits of Cognitive Science.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780300054729
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0300054726
Publishing year: 1989
Publisher: New Haven/London, Yale University Press, 1989.
Book in our database since 06.03.2008 15:46:22
Book found last time on 23.08.2016 10:58:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Origins and Extinctions", from "Osterbrock, Donald E.; Raven, Peter H." (0300054718)
- "Observing the Erotic Imagination", from "Stoller, Robert J." (0300054734)
- "Presentations of Gender", from "Robert J. Stoller" (0300054742)
- "The Making of an American High School: The Credentials Market and the Central High School of Philadelphia, 1838-1939", from "Labaree, David F." (0300054696)
- "Sitting in Judgement: The Sentencing of White-Collar Criminals", from "Wheeler, Stanton; Sarat, Austin; Mann, Kenneth" (0300054750)
- "What is to Be Done?: Proposals for the Soviet Transition to the Market (Yale FastBack)", from "Peck, Menton, Thomas J. Richardson and Merton J. Peck" (0300054688)