Detailseite wird geladen...
"Active Learning" is designed for use in study skills or strategies courses in which instructors want a strong focus on helping readers become active, independent learners. The book is unique because it teaches how characteristics of a learner, their knowledge of the task, the materials to be learned, and their strategies for learning interact to influence academic success in college. Topics include: motivation, time management, finding and using campus resources, dealing with professors, active learning strategies, test taking strategies, and rehearsal strategies. This book takes a hands-on approach to learning new strategies for academic success. Each chapter contains a "Research into Practice" section, which translates studying and learning research into solid practices. Scenarios in each chapter present readers with situations they can identify with and asks them to recognize and solve study problems. Readers have ample opportunity for self-evaluation, critical thinking, and practice. For anyone wishing to improve study skills. Active Learning: Strategies for College Success Nist, Sherrie L. / Holschuh, Jodi Patrick / Nist-Olejnik, Sherrie L.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1999, ISBN: 0205288561, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: LONGMAN, 394 Seiten, L=277mm, B=217mm, H=21mm, Gew.=857gr, [GR: 27240 - TB/Didaktik/Methodik/Schulpädagogik/Fachdidaktik], [SW: - Textbooks], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Longman. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Longman
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 16.25
Details of the book - Active Learning: Strategies for College Success
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780205288564
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0205288561
Publishing year: 1999
Weight: 0,857 kg
Book in our database since 17.03.2008 22:14:33
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 23:19:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Teachers, Computers, and Curriculum: Microcomputers in the Classroom", from "Geisert, Paul" (0205288553)
- "The Internet and the World Wide Web for Preservice Teachers 1st Edition", from "Eugene F. Provenzo Forsyt" (020528857X)
- "You Never Asked Me to Read: Useful Assessment of Reading and Writing Problems", from "Simmons, Jay" (0205288545)
- "Instruction:a Models Approach", from "Mary Alice Gunter, Thomas H. Estes, Jan Schwab" (0205288618)
- "Principles of Classroom Management: A Professional Decision-Making Model (3rd Edition)", from "James Levin; James F. Nolan" (0205288626)
- "Nurturing Readiness in Early Childhood Education: A Whole-Child Curriculum for Ages 2-5 (2nd Edition)", from "Ellen S. Cromwell" (0205288634)