- 9780415234252 Public Relations Cases: Internationa…
- 9780415234269 Public Relations Cases: Internationa…
- 9780415773379 Public Relations Cases: Internationa…
- 9781136842467 Public Relations Cases : Internation…
Detailseite wird geladen...
This unique collection of contemporary international public relations case studies gives the reader in-depth insight into effective public relations practice in a range of organizational contexts. The cases demonstrate the breadth of modern public relations practice and the increasing importance and sophistication of this function both in public and private sector organizations. This second edition of Public Relations Cases builds on the success of the previous edition to offer new insights into the changing face of contemporary public relations and the development of PR and communication strategies. The book also examines: The use of social media and blogging as a communications mediumThe growing importance of corporate social responsibility programmesLocal authority identity changeHigh profile international charitable fundraisingSports sponsorshipProperty sector PRFeaturing cases from around the world, including the UK, India, Korea, Demark, Croatia and the US, this book is an invaluable resource for teachers, researchers and students working in public relations, corporate communication and public affairs. EBooks Books~~Business & Economics~~International~~General Public-Relations-Cases~~Melanie-Powell-and-Barbara-DeSanto-Edited-by-Danny-Moss Taylor & Francis, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
This second edition of Public Relations Cases offers a unique collection of contemporary international public relations case studies that gives the reader in-depth insight into effective public relations practice in a range of organizational contexts. eBooks Public Relations Cases~~EBook~~9780203088982~~Danny Moss, Barbara DeSanto, Melanie Powell Public Relations Cases
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
International Perspectives, [KW: PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , PUBLIC RELATIONS ,BUSINESS , ECONOMICS , FINANCE ,NON-CLASSIFIABLE NON-CLASSIFIABLE] <-> <-> PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , PUBLIC RELATIONS ,BUSINESS , ECONOMICS , FINANCE ,NON-CLASSIFIABLE NON-CLASSIFIABLE
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Details of the book - Public Relations Cases
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780203088982
Publisher: Taylor & Francis, Inc.
Book in our database since 22.02.2007 13:10:51
Book found last time on 24.03.2015 06:06:52
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "European Integration and the Cold War", from "Gould, Peter;White, Rodney" (9780203088975)
- "War, Peace and International Relations", from "Gray, Colin S." (9780203088999)
- "Military Strategy in the Third Indochina War", from "O´Dowd Edward, C." (9780203088968)
- "Deterring International Terrorism and Rogue States", from "Lebovic, James H." (9780203089002)
- "War in Iraq", from "Laurence, Ray" (9780203088951)
- "Disease and Security", from "Enemark, Christian" (9780203089019)