Detailseite wird geladen...
Maths Trackers gives children struggling with basic maths concepts the motivation to want to learn. The high-interest, age-appropriate contexts and themes inspire children for whom maths lacks relevance and ensure progression for KS2 children working at National Curriculum levels 1 and 2.Building on the success of the Trackers fiction and non-fiction strands for struggling readers, Maths Trackers will put low attainers back on track with maths. The five high-quality pupil books in each ''Track'' (two for Number, two for Calculations and one for Shape, Space and Measures) aresupported by Guided Teaching Notes booklets, which include notes for teachers and teaching assistants on how to use the photographs and illustrations for maths activities, questions to ask, ideas for mental maths practice, cross-curricular opportunities, etc. Problem-solving activities and lifeskills, such as money, measures and data handling, are embedded throughout the series. Teacher''s Guides include detailed information on how to use the series, photocopiable practice sheets and easy-to-use assessment profiles. Jo Chambers, Books, Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks Pack Of 5 Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks Pack Of 5
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780198361473
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0198361475
Book in our database since 24.02.2008 18:43:47
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 16:42:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Maths Trackers: Parrot Tracks Guided Teaching Notes Pack (includes 5 booklets, 24 pages each)", from "Jo Chambers, Paul Brodabent" (0198361467)
- "Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks Making Movies", from "Jo Chambers" (9780198361480)
- "Maths Trackers: Parrot Tracks: Detective Work", from "Jo Chambers Paul Broadbent" (9780198361459)
- "Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks High Tech", from "Jo Chambers" (0198361491)
- "Maths Trackers: Parrot Tracks Beneath Our Feet", from "Jo Chambers, Paul Broadbent" (0198361440)
- "Maths Trackers: Maths Trackers: Tiger Tracks: World Cultures", from "Jo Chambers" (9780198361503)