Detailseite wird geladen...
This book provides a fresh account, from a people s perspective of the political struggles of East Pakistan, which culminated in the emergence of an independent Bangladesh. The study draws upon original documents as well as the personal experience of the author who was directly involved inthese struggles. Badruddin Umar, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Emergence Of Bangladesh: Vol. 1: Class Struggles in East Pakistan (1947 1958) Books>Social and Cultural Studies This is a fresh account, from a people's perspective, of the political struggles in East Pakistan that culminated in the emergence of an independent Bangladesh. The study draws upon original documents as well as the personal experience of the author, who was directly involved in these<br>struggles.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Emergence of Bangladesh: Class and Political Struggles in East Pakistan, 1947-1958
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780195795714
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0195795717
Book in our database since 27.01.2008 01:26:46
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 16:32:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Labour Legislation and Trade Unions in India and Pakistan", from "Amjad, Ali" (0195795725)
- "Field Guide to the Large and Medium-Sized Mammals of Pakistan", from "Roberts, T. J." (9780195795684)
- "Field Guide to the Small Mammals of Pakistan", from "Roberts, T. J." (9780195795653)
- "Pakistan 2000", from "Baxter, Craig;Kennedy, Charles H." (0195795792)
- "Law Courts in a Glass House : An Autobiography", from "Sajjad Ali Shah" (019579561X)
- "The Taliban: Ascent to Power.", from "GOHARI, M. J." (0195795601)