Detailseite wird geladen...
This book focuses on some strategic national and regional aspects of water in the regions of the Nile Basin, ie., Middle East and North Africa. Water is one of the main development challenges facing the Nile countries. Problems of frequent and prolonged drought and water quality (in groundand surface waters) are becoming very serious. Water quality is being considered by some to be the most series issue the country will have to address.Comprehensive management of the regions'' water resources will increasingly require agreements at National and transnational levels. An integrated approach for national and basin-wide development could contribute significantly in dealing with the problems. This book identifies technical solutions ina broad comprehensive framework which may contribute to an environmentally sustainable development benefitting all the Nile countries. Mahmoud A. Abu-Zeid, Asit K. Biswas, Books, Business and Finance, Economics, River Basin Planning and Management Books>Business and Finance>Economics
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - River Basin Planning and Management
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780195637557
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0195637550
Book in our database since 27.03.2008 21:26:52
Book found last time on 19.03.2015 16:31:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "cultural encounter" (0195637569)
- "Mind, Body and Society: Life and Mentality in Colonial Bengal", from "Rajat Kanta Ray" (0195637577)
- "Hinduism for Our Times", from "Arvind Sharma" (0195637496)
- "Exploring Indian Railways (Oxford India Paperbacks)", from "Bill Aitken" (0195637615)
- "Botany for Degree Students", from "Dutta, A. C. (Formerly Head" (0195637488)
- "The Hajj: The Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca and the Holy Places", from "F.E. Peters" (0195637623)