Detailseite wird geladen...
Electronics for Scientists provides comprehensive coverage of a vital part of modern science courses. This book will give students and experimentalists a thorough knowledge of the concepts involved and their applications to practical situations. The text is graded into three parts, and is illustrated with line diagrams, plots from circuit simulators and photographs from oscilloscope traces. Part One assumes very little prior knowledge of electronics and provides a foundation for the book. Recognising that in the fast-moving electronic instrumentation industry, most instruments have a market lifetime of only a few years, in Parts 2 and 3, descriptions of specific circuits are deliberately avoided. Instead the 'electronic building blocks' approach is adopted, so that any instrument, old or brand new, can be analysed on a functional basis. Electronics for Scientists will be essential reading for all undergraduate science students and experimentalists using commercially available electronic instruments or innovating their own instruments for specific applications. used books,books Books, Prentice Hall
used. Shipping costs:plus shipping costs.
Helps scientists and students quickly understand the technologies, physics, and practical issues surrounding today's most important electronic instrumentation.With the increasing complexity of modern electronic instruments, beginners are faced with the difficult task of scanning volumes in order to find material that is relevant to their courses. This book's functional approach serves as a link between high-powered technology and fundamental physical principles. The book identifies physical principles essential to understanding the use of electronic instrumentation, and wherever possible, illustrates them with practical demonstrations.Scientists, researchers, engineers, and students of science. Electronics for Scientists De Sa, A.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780133594805], Science|Scientific Instruments, Technology|Electronics|General, 930 Gramm., [PU: Prentice Hall]
medimops, Berlin, Germany  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 12.22
[EAN: 9780133594805], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, 930 Gramm., [PU: Prentice Hall]
medimops, Berlin, D, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 2.00
1996, ISBN: 9780133594805
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Prentice Hall]
Shipping costs:Versand in 15-20 Tagen, , No shipping costs within Germany. (EUR 9.95)
Details of the book - Electronics for Scientists: Physical Principles with Applications to Instrumentation
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780133594805
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0133594807
Publishing year: 1996
Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR
Book in our database since 17.11.2007 10:10:09
Book found last time on 22.10.2017 17:38:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Electric Circuits", from "James W. Nilsson; Susan Riedel;" (9780133594812)
- "Bird Photography: A Guide to the Equipment, Techniques, and Locations for Capturing Beautiful Images", from "Laurie S. Excell" (9780133594850)
- "Chez Nous: Branché Sur Le Monde Francophone, Third Canadian Edition Plus Myfrenchlab With Pearson Etext -- Acc", from "Albert Valdman, Cathy Pons, Mary Ellen Scullen" (9780133594867)
- "Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing [With Dsm-5 Transition Guide for Contemporary Psychiatri]", from "Carol Ren Kneisl, Eileen Trigoboff" (9780133594713)
- "Bird Photography: A Guide to the Equipment, Techniques, and Locations for Capturing Beautiful Images", from "Excell, Laurie S." (9780133594898)
- "2014 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Experiencing MIS", from "David Kroenke" (9780133594676)