- 9789814577250 Simulation with Arena (W. David Kelt…
- 9780071235259 Simulation with Arena. (W. David Kel…
- 9780071219334 Simulation With Arena (W. David Kelt…
- 9780071286046 Simulation with Arena (Kelton, W. Da…
- 9780071106856 Simulation with Arena (David W. Kelt…
- 9780071219341 Simulation with Arena. (W. D. Kelton…
- 9780071278911 Simulation with Arena (Kelton)
- //Int' Ed.// Simulation with Arena by W. David Ke…
- Simulation With Arena Kelton, W. David/ Sadowski,…
- SIMULATION WITH ARENA (W. David - SADOWSKI, Randal…
- Simulation with Arena by W. David Kelton / 6th Int…
- Simulation With Arena 5Th Edition (Pb) (Kelton)
- Simulation with Arena W. David Kelton (Kelton, W.…
- Simulation with Arena
- NEW Simulation with Arena (6th Edition) (Internat…
Detailseite wird geladen...
"Simulation with Arena" provides a comprehensive treatment of simulation using industry-standard Arena software. The text starts by having the reader develop simple high-level models, and then progresses to advanced modeling and analysis. Statistical design and analysis of simulation experiments is integrated with the modeling chapters, reflecting the importance of mathematical modeling of these activities. An informal, tutorial writing style is used to aid the beginner in fully understanding the ideas and topics presented. The academic version of Arena and example files are available through the book's website. Verified instructors can also download a 30-seat site license of Arena for use in their course. Simulation with Arena Kelton, W. David / Sadowski, Randall P. / Swets, Nancy B., McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2009, ISBN: 9780073376288
McGraw-Hill, 2009. softcover. Brand New. International Edition. Softcover. This is a Brand New Textbook Wrapped MINT in the plastic. Ship from Multiple Locations, including Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. Shipping should take from 3-4 business days within US, Canada, UK, and other EU countries, 2-3 business days within Australia, Japan, and Singapore; for faster processing time, please choose to ship with Expedite. Thank you for looking![7717sMGSimulation Arena], McGraw-Hill, 2009
TGiant Store / KUL6632
Shipping costs: EUR 19.59
[EAN: 9780073376288], Used, good, [PU: McGraw-Hill Education], Technology|Engineering|Industrial, Computers & the Internet|Computer Engineering, Computers & the Internet|Computer Simulation, Computers & the Internet|General, 0073376280 May have signs of use, may be ex library copy. Book Only. Used items do not include access codes, cd's or other accessories, regardless of what is stated in item title.
Lucky's Textbooks, Dallas, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 3 (of 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.99
[EAN: 9780073376288], New book, Technology|Engineering|Industrial, Computers & the Internet|Computer Engineering, Computers & the Internet|Computer Simulation, Computers & the Internet|General, Brand New Paperback International Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!, [PU: McGraw Hill]
firstbookstore, New Delhi, India  [Rating: 5 (of 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Free shipping (EUR 0.00)
Brand New Softcover International Edition, Have same content as US Edition. ISBN And Book cover may be different. Not a Used Book, Book Language:English. Printed in Black and White. Excellent customer service response.
Shipping costs: EUR 3.80
Simulation with Arena
An informal, tutorial writing style is used to aid the beginner in fully understanding the ideas and topics presented. The academic version of Arena and example files are available through the book's website.
Verified instructors can also download a 30-seat site license of Arena for use in their course.
Details of the book - Simulation with Arena
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780073376288
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0073376280
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: MCGRAW HILL BOOK CO
Weight: 1,137 kg
Book in our database since 11.07.2007 02:15:24
Book found last time on 10.01.2017 17:12:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Aris Access Card for Industrial Engineering", from "Mcgraw-hill Sem" (0073376272)
- "Introduction to Operations Research Edition: ninth", from "Frederick S. Hillier Gerald J. Lieberman" (9780073376295)
- "Engineering Economy", from "Blank, Leland Ta; Tarquin, Anthony" (9780073376301)
- "Object-Oriented Software Engineering: An Agile Unified Methodology", from "Kung, David C." (9780073376257)
- "Niebel's Methods, Standards, and Work Design", from "Freivalds, Andris; Niebel, Benjamin W." (9780073376318)
- "Computer Networks: An Open Source Approach", from "Lin, Ying-Darhwang; Hwang, Ren-Hung; Baker Fred" (9780073376240)