Detailseite wird geladen...
1973, ISBN: 0060112239
Harper & Row, NY, 1973, 1st Stated Ed. Hardbound. Crochet and Creative Design by Annette Feldman. Published by Harper & Row, NY, 1973. 1st Stated Edition. Hardbound, no DJ. Size 4to (up to 12'' tall). 177 Pgs. Condition: Good. Discarded Library Book. DJ removed, Library info removed from inside front, cut out of title page. Overall content excellent. ISBN 0060112239. LCCN 73-4080. This practical, picture-filled book on crochet stresses designing you own things. It begins with a fascinating chapter on the history and legend of the crocheting art, there follows a descriptive listing of all the things that can be crocheted for the family, home etc. Techniques of crochet are explained with many illustrations. Sections on gauge, increasing, decreasing, binding off, and making circles and squares. Instructions for left handed persons included. Description text copyright 2008 BooksForComfort. Item ID 19027. ISBN: 0060112239. Good. Discarded Library Book. DJ removed, Library info removed from inside front, cut out of title page. Overall content excellent. No DJ. 4to.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Harper & Row. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside., Harper & Row
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 12.36
Details of the book - Crochet and Creative Design
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780060112233
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0060112239
Publishing year: 1973
Publisher: Harper & Row
Book in our database since 03.12.2007 15:54:51
Book found last time on 05.09.2014 08:51:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Queen Victoria's little wars", from "Byron Farwell" (0060112220)
- "A Time of Gifts", from "Patrick Leigh Fermor" (0060112247)
- "the source, explorers, explorer, explore" (0060112212)
- "The Boosey & Hawkes 20th Century Easy Song Collection 33 songs for the early grades. Vol. 1. Gesang und Klavier.", from "Field, Eileen (Herausgeber)" (0060112255)
- "Knit, purl, and design!", from "Annette Feldman" (0060112190)
- "minerals handbook" (0060112182)