Detailseite wird geladen...
Meet me, Lily B., Aspiring Writer Extraordinaire: Likes: Recording daily events in my journal (which will be widely read and praised when I become famous) Dislikes: Family Outings, people who make their own beds in hotels (read: MY MOTHER), and most of the items in my closet as they are all incredibly uncool Summer Plans: Since my best friend, Charlotte, abandoned me to attend Young Executive Camp, I figured I was doomed for a vacation of boredom and Family Outings. But something exciting has happened I met the coolest girl, Karma, and her incredibly cool family, the LeBlancs. And guess what? We're related This summer is looking up, my friends, and I think I just might be on the brink of cool. . . . Lily B. on the Brink of Cool Kimmel, Elizabeth Cody Lily attempts to turn around the most boring summer ever. And when she meets Karla and her incredibly cool parents, her summer gets even better because she learns they are her relatives.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
HarperColl. Paperback. POOR. Acceptable copy with heavy wear to cover and pages. Pages have writing and or highlighting. Might be an ex-library copy and not include CD or accessories., HarperColl
Shipping costs: EUR 8.07
Lily B on the Brink of Cool Author :E. C. Kimmel 9780060005863 0060005866, [PU: Harper & Row; Collins; HarperCollins]
new Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Lily B. on the Brink of Cool
Details of the book - Lily B. on the Brink of Cool
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780060005863
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0060005866
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Book in our database since 06.03.2008 15:42:55
Book found last time on 21.09.2016 14:46:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Bannerman's Ghosts", from "Maxim, John R." (0060005858)
- "Lily B. on the Brink of Cool", from "Kimmel, Elizabeth Cody" (0060005874)
- "Bannerman's Ghosts", from "Maxim, John R." (006000584X)
- "Lily B. on the Brink of Cool", from "Elizabeth Cody Kimmel" (9780060005887)
- "My Life in the Pits: Living and Learning on the NASCAR Winston Cup Circuit", from "Ronda Rich, Richard Childress" (0060005890)
- "book collector" (0060005823)