Detailseite wird geladen...
This innovative text presents a wide variety of highly successful strategies for incorporating reading, writing, listening, and speaking into a highly effective teaching repertoire for the content areas. It shows how such holistic teaching can help readers become fully "literate" in the specialty subject--by helping them develop efficient and effective ways of reading and understanding content materials, and articulately expressing their knowledge through written and speech modes. Teaching Reading in the Content Area: Developing Content Literacy for All Students Cooter, Robert B. / Flynt, E. Sutton / Sutton Flynt, E.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Teaching Reading in the Content Area: Developing Content Literacy for All Students
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780023247118
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0023247118
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Book in our database since 17.03.2008 05:26:37
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 12:20:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Using Basic for Business: Apple II+, Iie & Iic", from "Chao C. Chien" (002324710X)
- "Balanced Reading Strategies and Practices: Assessing and Assisting Readers with Special Needs", from "D. Ray Reutzel, Robert B. Cooter" (0023247150)
- "Thinking and Writing by Design: A Cross-Disciplinary Rhetoric and Reader", from "Allene Cooper" (0023247029)
- "Teaching Basic Gymnastics: A Coeducational Approach", from "Cooper, Phyllis; Trnka, Milan" (0023247010)
- "Teaching Gymnastic Skills: A Co-educational Approach", from "Phyllis S. Cooper; Milan Trinka" (002324691X)
- "man skills" (0023246901)