Detailseite wird geladen...
Life is fragile for young people in urban America where death walks the streets. Many don't see life beyond 18 years as they go to war, are sent to prison, or become homeless. They have no role models of young adults finding successful paying jobs and entering the American Dream. This book is the self expression of urban youth. Their words are raw, their anger shows. But these young writers and artists served by Central City Lutheran Mission vow to never say "die." They have made a commitment to life. used books,books Books, Kirk House Pub
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Never Say Die
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1933794003
Publisher: Kirk House Pub
Book in our database since 27.03.2008 15:33:22
Book found last time on 25.10.2016 08:19:37
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Baptism: God's Activity of Grace", from "Morris Vaagenes" (9781933794013)
- "With a Voice of Singing", from "Editor-Zebulon M. Highben; Editor-Kristina M. Langlois" (9781933794037)
- "Black Robes in Paraguay: The Success of the Guarani Missions Hastened the Abolition of the Jesuits", from "William F. Jaenike" (9781933794044)
- "Red Clay on My Boots : Encounters with the Khe sanh - 1968 To 2005", from "Topmiller, Robert" (9781933794051)
- "Just One More Time", from "Gunval Gulbrandson" (9781933794075)
- "Black Robes in Paraguay: Success of the Guarani Missions Hastened the Abolition of the Jesuits", from "William F. Jaenike" (9781933794105)