Detailseite wird geladen...
Whether it’s knowing the best way to measure for rake and trail, or the actual thickness of a piece of sixteen-gauge steel, Biker Math offers all the formulas and conversions you need to build and repair motorcycles in your own shop or garage. Written by John Marcullis and Bob Yezek, the two men behind dumbassbiker.com, the book is filled with real-life answers to the kinds of issues and problems faced by bike builders on a daily basis. Learn how to determine the total displacement given the bore and stroke, or the compression ratio, or the horsepower given only the torque. You might also want to know the thread pitch of an American or Metric bolt, how to determine the final gear ratio, or how to convert a clearance in inches into millimeters. If the question requires math and motorcycles, this new book from Wolfgang Publications will help you find the answer. Doug Mitchel, Books, Reference and Language, Bike Builder Math Books>Reference and Language Part of Wolfgang Publications’ Biker Basics Series. This is a guide to anyone who builds or modifies motorcycles and needs to know things like: How to determine the rake, or the trail of the chassis. Or how to determine the displacement of the engine based on the bore and stroke. The book also includes the actual thicknesses of the various gauges of both steel and aluminum and information on determining the gear ratio and final drive ration for both belt and chain drive motorcycles.    The book is filled with real-life answers to the kinds of issues and problems bike builders  faced on a daily basis.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Bike Builder Math (Biker Basics)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781929133352
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1929133359
Publisher: Wolfgang Publications
Book in our database since 23.01.2008 15:53:17
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 11:29:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Composite Materials: Step-By-Step Projects", from "Wanberg, John" (1929133367)
- "Advanced Tattoo Art: How-To Secrets from the Masters", from "Mitchel, Doug" (9781929133338)
- "How-To: Advanced Custom Motorcycle Chassis", from "Mitchel, Doug" (9781929133376)
- "Advanced Pinstripe Art: How-To Secrets from the Masters", from "Remus, Timothy" (9781929133321)
- "Sheet Metal Fab for Car Builders: Make Panels for Cobra, Lotus, Hot Rods & More", from "Longyard, William H." (9781929133383)
- "Vintage Dirt Bikes: Enthusiasts Guide", from "Tim Remus" (9781929133314)