- 9781907241772 What Does It Mean To Be One? (Jennie…
- 9781907241765 What Does It Mean To Be One? (Jennie…
- 9781907241826 What Does it Mean to be Four? (Lindo…
Detailseite wird geladen...
What Does It Mean To Be One, from child psychologist Jennie Lindon, will give you the tools you need to ensure that your work with children, whether in a school, nursery or home setting, is relevant to their individual stages of development.This books looks at the six areas of learning in the EYFS and focusses on what each area means for one-year olds. Each area of development is backed up with examples of how real children learn, what good practice looks like and working in partnership wi... Social Science Social Science eBook Baby development guide for practical application.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2009, ISBN: 1904575862, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Practical Pre School Books, L=12mm, B=213mm, H=299mm, Gew.=233gr, [GR: 25350 - TB/Angewandte Psychologie], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Baby development guide for practical application. Baby development guide for practical application.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - What Does it Mean to be One?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781904575863
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1904575862
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: Practical Pre School Books
Weight: 0,233 kg
Book in our database since 19.10.2010 18:03:48
Book found last time on 18.03.2015 01:28:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The EYFS Inspection in Practice", from "Jenny Barber, Sharon Paul-Smith, Cathy Hughes" (1904575854)
- "Early Years Foundation Stage in Practice", from "Wilcock, Liz" (9781904575870)
- "Planning for Learning Through Games", from "Linfield, Rachel" (9781904575849)
- "How Children Learn", from "Pound, Linda" (9781904575887)
- "Planning for Learning Through the Environment", from "Linfield, Rachel Sparks" (9781904575825)
- "Using ICT in the Early Years", from "Morgan, Alex" (9781904575917)