Detailseite wird geladen...
It sometimes seems that religion is only for those who can switch their brains off, and so many bizarre things are said in the name of Christianity that it's hardly surprising if most thinking people want nothing to do with it. The claim made here is that Christianity is far more about the way we live than the way we think, that faith can work for all of us, and that what we may or may not believe must never be allowed to get in the way of faith. Taschenbuch / Geisteswissenschaften, Kunst & Musik / Religion / Christentum
Nr. 21184837 Shipping costs:, , Lieferung nach DE. (EUR 0.00)
2004, ISBN: 1903816688, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: O BOOKS (JOHN HUNT), 224 Seiten, L=217mm, B=142mm, H=18mm, Gew.=413gr, [GR: 25440 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Christentum], [SW: - Theology - Apologetics], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: This book is for anyone who would like to take faith seriously but finds their intelligence getting in the way. This book is for anyone who would like to take faith seriously but finds their intelligence getting in the way.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
This book is for anyone who would like to take faith seriously but finds their intelligence getting in the way. Books Books ~~ Religion~~ Faith Thoughtful-Guide-to-Faith~~Tony-Windross Circle Books This book is for anyone who would like to take faith seriously but finds their intelligence getting in the way.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Thoughtful Guide to Faith
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781903816684
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1903816688
Publishing year: 2004
Publisher: O BOOKS (JOHN HUNT)
Weight: 0,413 kg
Book in our database since 16.02.2009 17:56:18
Book found last time on 10.10.2014 05:45:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Censored Messiah: The Truth about Jesus Christ", from "Cresswell, Peter" (190381667X)
- "The Goddess, the Grail & the Lodge", from "Butler, Alan" (1903816696)
- "Relax Kids: Aladdin's Magic Carpet (Relax Kids)", from "Viegas, Marneta" (1903816661)
- "Reiki Mastery: For Second Degree, Advanced, and Reiki Masters", from "Vennells, David" (190381670X)
- "The Wandering Sage: Timeless Wisdom from Our Alternative Teachers", from "Robert Van De Weyer" (1903816653)
- "The Invisible Disease: The Dangers of Environmental Illnesses Caused by Electromagnetic Fields and Chemical Emissions", from "Nordstrom, Gunni" (1903816718)