Detailseite wird geladen...
1997, ISBN: 1901736016
Paperback, ID: 13281630962
[EAN: 9781901736014], [PU: Corvus Books, London], ALEISTER CROWLEY HERMETICA THELEMA, ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS, CEREMONIAL MAGIC, Softcover. 8vo. 28pp. Stapled booklet in original beige printed wrappers. The author is apparently "an adept in the Egyptian Tradition . and co-founder of the Temple of Khem" as well as having trained in the British witchcraft tradition. She has written a number of introductory booklets to different aspects of magic. This, the first edition of a sort of beginner's guide to Thelema, is actually quite scarce. From the publisher: "A guide to the works and Magick of Aleister Crowley - essential reading for those wary of the man, and weary of the sensational myths used to perpetuate Crowley's 'wicked' image. Invaluable for any student who wish to follow in the steps of Master Therion." Cheap production standards. Covers lightly marked with some light soil from handling, lower corner bumped, otherwise a tight, clean VG copy.
Weiser Antiquarian Books, Inc., Cape Neddick, ME, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 21.96
The Thelemic Handbook. A Guide to the Works of Aleister Crowley.
Details of the book - The Thelemic Handbook. A Guide to the Works of Aleister Crowley.
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1901736016
Publishing year: 1997
Publisher: Corvus Books, London
Book in our database since 29.04.2007 00:21:45
Book found last time on 26.05.2016 17:11:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- from "semper" (1901736024)
- "Gemstones Handbook: A Guide to the Magical Use of Gemstones and Crystals", from "Chris Sempers" (1901736032)
- "Moonflower: A Manual of Menstrual Mysteries (Corvus Books magical world series)", from "Chris Sempers, Graham Raven" (1901736040)
- "Voodoo and Santeria (Corvus Books magical world series)", from "Merle Patrice" (1901736059)
- "Earthsong", from "Annie Gent" (1901736075)
- "Earth's Children", from "Simon Robert Musk, Elaine Musk, "Mel"" (1901736083)