Detailseite wird geladen...
2003, ISBN: 9781881044352
[ED: Paperback], [PU: State Univ], FLAWLESS COPY - 375 pp. 6 x 9 inches - Southeast Asian studies have undergone significant changes since the groundwork was laid out in the mid-twentieth century. Much of the publics awareness is due solely to wars, and during the decade of the 1980s many scholars shifted focus away from the region. Southeast Asian Studies, Pacific Perspectives thoughtfully examines how the study of Southeast Asia has changed, and where it is heading. The sixteen papers examine Southeast Asian studies from historical, global, Asian, and American perspectives. The book suggests that the future of a different Southeast Asian studies is a bright one.
ART & AGENCE RARE BOOKS
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versand, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Southeast Asian Studies: Pacific Perspectives
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781881044352
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1881044351
Publishing year: 2003
Book in our database since 11.03.2008 16:18:21
Book found last time on 30.05.2012 23:34:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- ISBN: 1881044343
- "Zhuang-English Lexicon: Based on the Zhuang-Chinese Vocabulary Compiled by the Research Office, Guangxi-Zhuang Autonomous Region", from "Thomas John Hudak, Michelle Fiedler" (188104436X)
- "Papers From The Seventh Annual Meeting Of The Southeast Asian Linguistics Society", from "Karen L. Adams" (1881044335)
- "Sacred Places and Modern Landscapes: Sacred Geography and Social-Religious Transformations in South and Southeast Asia", from "Ronald Lukens-Bull" (1881044327)
- "Bouyei-English Lexicon: based on the Bouyei-Chinese Dictionary compiled by the Chinese Academy of Sciences", from "Hudak, Thomas John [ed.]" (1881044319)
- "Ludwig Wittgenstein: A Memoir. With a biographical sketch by Georg Henrik von Wright.", from "Malcolm, Norman" (1881044300)