Detailseite wird geladen...
2003, ISBN: 1876832789
Hardcover, ID: 2820117321
[EAN: 9781876832780], Near Fine, [PU: Macmillan, Melbourne], Photography|History, First edition, first printing. Hardcover. Black paper-covered boards with title stamped in silver on spine; with photographically illustrated dust jacket. Text by Anne Marsh. Includes a selected bibliography and an index. 288 pp., with numerous black-and-white and four-color plates. 9-1/2 x 6-3/8 inches. CONDITION: Near Fine (previous owner's name in ink on the front free endpaper, else Fine), in Near Fine dust jacket (light surface wear and bookseller's sticker on back, else Fine). From the publisher: "In this engaging study, Dr. Anne Marsh persuasively argues that photography is a 'theatre of desire' driven by the needs of photographer, viewer and subject alike. Drawing on a fascinating range of international and Australian photographs, Marsh looks at the performative aspects of photography, suggesting that its key 'players' are memory and time. Her stimulating analysis brings fresh insights into our consideration of photography and suggests how and why it is that this most protean of mediums continues to so powerfully seduce us."
Vincent Borrelli, Bookseller, Albuquerque, NM, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 25.61
2003, ISBN: 1876832789, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: MacMillan Art Pub. 336 Seiten, L=234mm, B=157mm, H=33mm, Gew.=757gr, [GR: 15870 - HC/Fotografie], [SW: - Photography], Gebunden
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2003, ISBN: 1876832789
[EAN: 9781876832780], [PU: Macmillan, Melbourne, 2003.], Photography|History, 8vo, 287pp, with colour and black and white illustrations. A very good hardback copy in like dust jacket.
Sainsbury's Books Pty. Ltd., Melbourne, VIC, Australia  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 16.10
The Darkroom: Photography and the Theatre of Desire (Images from World-Wide Collections) - hardcover
[EAN: 9781876832780], Neubuch, [PU: MacMillan Art Publishing], Photography|History
ExtremelyReliable, Richmond, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 13.90
Details of the book - The Darkroom: Photography and the Theatre of Desire
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781876832780
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1876832789
Publishing year: 2003
Publisher: MacMillan Art Pub.
Weight: 0,757 kg
Book in our database since 31.05.2007 16:29:14
Book found last time on 12.01.2014 22:51:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Unfinished Journeys", from "McGregor, Ken" (9781876832773)
- "Yvonne Audette: Paintings & Drawings 1949-2003", from "Heathcote, Christopher; Bruce Adams: Gerard Vaughan & Kirsty Grant (essays): Yvonne Audette (artworks)" (1876832797)
- "Arthur Boyd and Saint Frances of Assisi: Pastels, Lithographs and Tapestries, 1964-1974", from "Margaret Pont, Christine Ramsay (Photographer), Arthur L. Boyd (Artist), Margaret Manion (Introduction), Produced by Vincenzo Co" (9781876832803)
- "George Johnson, World View: Fifty Years of Abstract Painting", from "Christopher Heathcote" (9781876832810)
- "Days Gone by: Growing Up in Penang", from "-" (1876832738)
- "Luminous Simplicity: The Architecture and Art of St. Patrick's Cathedral, Parramatta", from "Giurgola, Romaldo" (9781876832834)