Detailseite wird geladen...
1999, ISBN: 1860118607
Whether travelers are planning their city break in advance or want instant guidance exploring, Cadogan City Guides are the ideal companions. They provide a truly accessible way into the heart of a city, with a unique introductory full-color section packed with ideas for days out and itineraries and extensive, cross-referenced maps with all listings clearly marked (the fullest listings of any city guide available). They also include a wealth of engaging cultural and historical knowledge, along with anecdotes and colorful stories written in the enthusiastic, informed, personal way for which Cadogan is renowned.In 1999, 1.5 million United States visitors went to Italy and numbers continue to grow every year. Written by authors who have an all consuming knowledge and passion for Italy, this is an extraordinarily comprehensive guide to a spectacular region, with an unsurpassed section on architecture and history of art. Fully updated and expanded, with more maps and stunning color photography, it delves into Tuscany's lavish natural beauty and dense concentration of Renaissance art -- Chianti's vineyards, Siena's frenzied Palio festival, Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance and the glorious Tuscan coast. education and reference,europe,general,italy,reference,travel,tuscany Travel, Cadogan Guides
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.90
Details of the book - Tuscany, 3rd (Country & Regional Guides - Cadogan)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781860118609
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1860118607
Publishing year: 1999
Publisher: Cadogan Guides
Book in our database since 14.03.2008 03:45:53
Book found last time on 06.06.2017 14:03:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Cote d'Azur, 3rd", from "Facaros, Dana; Pauls, Michael" (1860118593)
- "Sardinia, 2nd (Cadogan Guide Sardinia)", from "Facaros, Dana; Pauls, Michael" (1860118615)
- "Bologna and Emilia Romagna (Cadogan Guides)", from "Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls" (1860118585)
- "Umbria, 2nd", from "Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls" (1860118631)
- "Bruges (Cadogan Guide Bruges)", from "Antony Mason" (186011864X)
- "Greek Islands, 8th (Country & Regional Guides - Cadogan)", from "Facaros, Dana" (1860118550)