Detailseite wird geladen...
Who's Who in International Business Education and Research: A Biographical Dictionary of Professors, Researchers and Consultants Whos-Who-in-International-Business-Education-and-Research~~William-F-Shepherd Business>Economics & Finance>Economics & Finance Hardcover, Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1999, ISBN: 9781858982908
Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, 1999. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition. Dust Jacket in good condition., Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, 1999
Shipping costs: EUR 8.33
Edward Elgar Pub, 1999-05-01. Hardcover. Good. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Edward Elgar Pub, 1999-05-01
Shipping costs: EUR 14.19
Edward Elgar Pub. Used - Very Good. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Edward Elgar Pub
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.15
LikeNew. Small tear on dust jacket, otherwise very good.
Shipping costs: EUR 14.58
Who's Who in International Business Education and Research
Details of the book - Who's Who in International Business Education and Research
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781858982908
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1858982901
Publishing year: 1999
Publisher: Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Book in our database since 06.10.2007 22:50:02
Book found last time on 05.11.2016 21:32:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Party Structure and Organization in East-central Europe (Studies of Communism in Transition)", from "Paul G. Lewis" (1858982898)
- "Asian Economics in Transition: Reforming Centrally Planned Economies (Hardback)", from "Richard W.T. Pomfret" (185898291X)
- "The Challenges to Trade Unions in Europe: Innovation or Adaption", from "Peter Leisink (Editor), Jacques Vilrokx (Editor), Jim Van Leemput (Editor)" (185898288X)
- "Current Issues in International Business (New Horizons in International Business)", from "Iyanatul Islam, William Shepherd" (1858982928)
- "The State and the Arts: An Analysis of Key Economic Policy Issues in Europe and the United States", from "John W. O'Hagan" (1858982871)
- "The Makers of Modern Economics", from "Arnold Heertje" (1858982936)