Detailseite wird geladen...
2009, ISBN: 1846611156, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Family Law Publications, 330 Seiten, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Fatal accidents present the lawyer with a set of problems distinct from those of non-fatal personal injury claims. In particular, who does the law categorize as a dependent and how is the claim for dependency calculated? This UK guide, now in its second e Fatal accidents present the lawyer with a set of problems distinct from those of non-fatal personal injury claims. In particular, who does the law categorize as a dependent and how is the claim for dependency calculated? This UK guide, now in its second edition, provides practical advice on how to run a case involving a fatal accident and how to secure maximum awards for the family, friends, and the estate of the deceased. The second edition includes new chapters dealing with multipliers and damages in anticipation of death. APIL Guide to Fatal Accidents also offers advice on dealing with the UK coroners' court.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Apil Guide to Fatal Accidents: Second Edition
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781846611155
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1846611156
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: Family Law Publications
Book in our database since 03.12.2008 09:52:45
Book found last time on 04.01.2011 11:51:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Adoption and Special Guardianship: A Permanency Handbook", from "Mitchell, J.; Mitchell, John" (9781846611148)
- "The International Survey of Family Law", from "Herausgeber: Atkin, Bill Banda, Fareda" (9781846611162)
- "Civil Court Service", from "Rt Hon Lrd Just Laws, Rt Hon Lrd Saville of Newdigate, Richard G. Stevens, Neil Hickman, Bill Vincent" (9781846611131)
- "The Conveyancer's Factfinder 2008", from "Scott, Mark" (9781846611179)
- "Working in the Family Justice System: The Official Handbook of the Family Justice Council (Third Edition)", from "Walsh, Elizabeth" (9781846611124)
- "The Public Law Outline: The Court Companion", from "Pressdee, P.; Pressdee" (9781846611186)