Detailseite wird geladen...
Edward Elgar Pub. Used - Like New. Used - Like New. Ships from UK in 48 hours or less (usually same day). Your purchase helps support the African Children's Educational Trust (A-CET). 100% money back guarantee. We are a world class secondhand bookstore based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom and specialize in high quality textbooks across an enormous variety of subjects. We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price. Through our work with A-CET we have helped give hundreds of young people in Africa the vital chance to get an education. We provide a 100% money back guarantee and are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standards of service in the bookselling industry., Edward Elgar Pub
Shipping costs: EUR 6.02
Maria Joao Rodrigues,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc. Textbooks New Books ~~ Business & Economics~~ Economic Conditions European-Policies-for-a-Knowledge-Economy~~Maria-Joao-Rodrigues Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2004, ISBN: 9781845420949
Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, 2004. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has soft covers. In fair condition, suitable as a study copy., Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, 2004
Shipping costs: EUR 7.53
NA, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - European Policies for a Knowledge Economy
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781845420949
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1845420942
Publishing year: 2004
Publisher: Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Book in our database since 28.02.2008 12:00:46
Book found last time on 14.11.2017 13:39:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Autocratic, Democratic, and Optimal Government: Fiscal Choices and Economic Outcomes", from "W. A. Niskanen" (1845420934)
- "Crisis or Recovery in Japan: State and Industrial Economy", from "Dan Coffey, Phil Tomlinson, David Bailey" (9781845420956)
- "Policy Analysis and Public Choice", from "William A. Niskanen" (1845420926)
- "Public or Private Economies of Knowledge?: Turbulence in the Biological Sciences", from "Mark Harvey, Andrew McMeekin" (9781845420963)
- "Planning History and Methodology (Classic in Planning)", from "Michael Wegener, Kenneth Button, Peter Nijkamp" (9781845420918)
- "Industrial Ecology and Spaces of Innovation", from "Ken Green" (9781845420970)