Detailseite wird geladen...
1920, ISBN: 1843421399
[EAN: 9781843421399], 375pp, including appendices , N & M reprint (original pub 1920) sb.Published Price £25 Various public schools, colleges, universities, and institutions hosted squadrons of cavalry and companies of infantry. They were to play a vital roll in the training and supply of the thousands of fresh officers required to meet the national emergency. Most progressed to the New Armies and Special Reserve of officers after receiving their commissions. This book lists over 13,000 men who passed through the Corps for officer training. A typical entry will give the full name, the date he joined (as an other rank), his number, unit and final rank within the Corps, where he was transferred to (e.g. Officer Cadet Battalion), the date and Regiment he was commissioned to and subsequent service with some detail. Reference is also made as to whether he was wounded, gassed or killed, as are his honours and awards. A veritable mine of information.
Naval and Military Press Ltd, Uckfield, East Sussex, UK, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.57
[SR: 2505125], Paperback, [EAN: 9781843421399], Naval and Military Press, Naval and Military Press, Book, [PU: Naval and Military Press], Naval and Military Press, 271350, World War I 1914-1918, 271343, Britain & Ireland, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 4117771, Ireland, 271343, Britain & Ireland, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 271486, World War I 1914-1918, 271480, Europe, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 271431, World War I, 271411, Military History, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 772008, World War I 1914-1918, 771718, World History, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
Details of the book - Inns of Court Officers Training Corps During the Great War
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1843421399
Publishing year: 1920
Book in our database since 18.03.2008 02:57:56
Book found last time on 07.06.2014 11:22:12
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "British Public Schools War Memorials", from "Kernot, C. F." (1843421380)
- "record service solicitors articled clerks 1914 1918 majesty forces" (1843421402)
- "Tonbridge School and the Great War of 1914-1919: A Record of the Services of Tonbridgians in the Great War of 1914 to 1919" (1843421372)
- "The Stock Exchange Memorial of Those Who Fell in the Great War, 1914-1918" (1843421410)
- "Slaves of the War Lords", from "Russell, Henry" (1843421364)
- "Our Heroes: Mons to the Somme August 1914-July 1916", from "Press, Naval &. Military" (1843421429)