Detailseite wird geladen...
2008, ISBN: 1598249487, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: E BOOKTIME LLC, 128 Seiten, L=216mm, B=140mm, H=7mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 21300 - TB/Belletristik/Science Fiction/Fantasy], [SW: - Fiction - Science Fiction], Kartoniert/Broschiert A new federal agency was formed to develop an advanced computer system with a form of rational thinking to replace human beings in the operation of military equipment. A friend of one of the scientists, while visiting the laboratory, by sheer accident placed a crystal he had found in the Antarctic near a radioactive gamma ray source and it began to glow. Using a vacuum oven and a low-energy gamma ray source, the scientists developed a crystal that could be used as a supercomputer and when grown under special conditions it resembled a living cell. A computer was developed with nearly infinite programmable memory. They added arms, legs, special crystals to provide sight and sound; and named the humanoid ASTRO. While proving themselves to their human creators, ASTRO and five additional humanoid computers encounter terrorists and explore the Moon and the planets of the solar system. Exposure to an alien virus disables the other humanoids, but ASTRO is not affected. ASTROs analysis of the virus leads to a discovery that will change humanitys course forever and prove that ASTRO is the ultimate computer.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Ultimate Computer
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781598249484
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1598249487
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: E BOOKTIME LLC
Weight: 0,172 kg
Book in our database since 06.01.2011 12:23:44
Book found last time on 06.01.2011 12:23:44
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Moral Atheist - Living Ethically Without God, Gods or Demons", from "Tomlinson, Bill" (9781598249477)
- "Gavels and Glow Sticks", from "Grice, Sandra D." (9781598249491)
- "The Moral Atheist - Living Ethically Without God, Gods or Demons", from "Tomlinson, Bill" (9781598249460)
- "It Only Takes One", from "Carringer, Joan Fennell" (9781598249507)
- "People of the Sacred Fire", from "Heflin, Henry" (9781598249453)
- "Much about Prayer", from "Mayers, Eugenie A. Roberts" (9781598249514)