Detailseite wird geladen...
Firefighter In A Crackhouse Oliver J. Peoples, Books, Health and Well Being, Firefighter In A Crackhouse Books>Health and Well Being This is not your usual story of heroism in terms of lives saved. Nor is it a story of courage in the face of insurmountable odds when faced with the most devastating and incredibly fearsome force on earth?fighting fires. Although fighting fires and suppression has plenty of bearing indeed on my life as a firefighter, however the emphasis is placed on heroism of another kind through monumental struggles of possession. Follow closely with me as I delve into A Firefighter In A Crackhouse. While being faced with the raging out-of-control fires in my job as a firefighter, I also faced a raging out-of-control fire within me?of drugs and alcohol and an inner turmoil deep in the innermost parts of my soul, brought on by my riotous living; to what and where does one turn? How do you kindle the burning desires to run away, hide, and simply put, give up on life all together? How do I put up a fight against an enemy who simply is to cunning and powerful?
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Firefighter In A Crackhouse
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781594539626
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1594539626
Publisher: Ingram Book Co,
Book in our database since 01.02.2008 13:32:31
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 06:44:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Uzbek Option", from "Harv Hollek" (9781594539619)
- "Rest in Peace Rural America", from "Ciancio, Charles L." (9781594539602)
- "The Little Lost Kiss", from "Susan Fisher" (9781594539640)
- "Unexpected Fate", from "Airleaf Publishing" (1594539650)
- "Angels Tucked in My Heart", from "Trevino, Rosemasry F." (1594539588)
- "Deadly Satellites", from "E. L. Crenshaw" (1594539669)