Detailseite wird geladen...
Higher level competition demands an understanding of advanced techniques. Joe Andrews now digs in and teaches the finer points of the game to the experienced player. Among the topics: advanced bidding strategies, play of hand, partnership conventions, aggressive defense, protecting your parter's "nil" bids, "bagging" opponents, duplicating Spades techniques, and individual games for three and four players. More than 20 popular and interesting variations of Spades are also described and assessed. Included are: "Suicide", "Homicide", "Mirrors", "Joker", and "Reverse". A special section lists popular Internet sites. Win at Spades Advanced Andrews, Joseph D.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Win at Spades: Advanced Play and Strategy: Sophisticated Strategies, Techniques, and Tips for the Advanced Player - used book
Higher level competition demands an understanding of advanced techinques. Joe Andrews now digs in and teaches the finer points of the game to the experienced player. Among the topics: advanced bidding strategies, play of hand, partnership conventions, agressive defense, protecting your partner's "nil" bids, "bagging" opponents, duplicated Spades techniques, and individual games for three and four players. card games,computers and technology,games,games and strategy guides,humor and entertainment,internet games,puzzles and games,video and electronic games,video games Video Games, Bonus Books
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Win at Spades Advanced
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781566251181
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1566251184
Publisher: Bonus Books
Book in our database since 30.11.2007 09:57:33
Book found last time on 01.01.2017 20:18:22
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Finders Keepers: Lessons I've Learned about Dynamic Fundraising", from "Panas, Jerold" (1566251192)
- "And I Loved Them: Voices and Memories of a Prison Ministry: Voices of a Prison Ministry", from "Josephine Migliore, Jerold Panas, Dave Whitaker" (1566251168)
- "The Slot Machine Answer Book: How They Work, How They've Changed, and How to Overcome the House Advantage", from "John Grochowski" (1566251206)
- "Method Marketing", from "Dension Hatch, Denison Hatch" (156625115X)
- "Broadcasting Realities", from "Lindner, Ken" (1566251141)
- "Hidden Gold: How Monthly Giving Will Build Donor Loyalty, Boost Your Organization's Income, and Increase Financial Stability", from "McKinnon, Harvey" (1566251222)