Detailseite wird geladen...
"A fine, new guidebook, a bona fide keeper". Red Marston, Sailing The waters along the Northern Gulf Coast contain some of the most delightful cruising areas in the United States. For the boating enthusiast interested in cruising this part of the country, this is an accurate, interesting, and thorough guide to the waters that stretch from Florida to Louisiana. Cruising Guide to the Northern Gulf Coast: Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana Young, Claiborne S.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9781565540514], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, Used book in GOOD condition. Good enough to read. Binding in GOOD shape with no missing pages. Cover has visible wear. Markings, writings and highligtings inside the book. Text ONLY. Does NOT include accessories such as CD, DVD, access code etc. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed.
AmazingBookDeals, Irving, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 29.24
Details of the book - Cruising Guide to the Northern Gulf Coast: Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781565540514
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1565540514
Publisher: Pelican Publishing Company
Book in our database since 01.03.2008 20:15:22
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 12:36:22
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Maverick Guide to Bali and Java", from "Don Turner" (1565540522)
- "louisiana almanac" (1565540492)
- "LA Louisiane Aujourd'Hui/French", from "Michel Tauriac" (1565540530)
- "The Calling of Dan Matthews", from "Wright, Harold Bell" (1565540484)
- "Political Gumbo: A Collection of Editorial Cartoons", from "Handelsman, Walt" (1565540549)
- "Flags of Louisiana", from "Frois, Jeanne" (1565540476)