Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 8260267], Hardcover, [EAN: 9781556191145], John Benjamins Publishing Co, English, English, English, John Benjamins Publishing Co, Book, John Benjamins Publishing Co, John Benjamins Publishing Co, This work defines its course in reference to Nietzsche's "Also Sprach Zarathustra". The author uses Zarathustra to reflect how our understanding is wedded to affective modes, thematizing especially laughter, fear, awe and hope. The book invites us to rethink how to overcome some relevant impasses of contemporary analytic, hermeneutic and (post)deconstructionist thought. The author seeks the dialogue with the texts and the reader and gradually brings to the fore the ethical., 394181011, Hardcover, 394174011, Binding (binding), 388186011, Refinements, 283155, Books, 618083011, Printed Books, 618072011, Format (feature_browse-bin), 388186011, Refinements, 283155, Books
Neuware, Neuware Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Zarathustra and the Ethical Ideal: Timely Meditations on Philosophy
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1556191146
Book in our database since 24.05.2007 08:33:37
Book found last time on 12.10.2010 12:41:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Practical Course in Terminology Processing", from "Juan C. Sager" (1556191138)
- "English Text: System and Structure", from "James R. Martin" (9781556191152)
- "A Practical Course in Terminology Processing", from "Juan C. Sager" (155619112X)
- "Bilingual Education: Focusschrift in Honor of Joshua A. Fishman on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday", from "Ofelia Garcia" (1556191162)
- "Yiddish: Turning to Life", from "FISHMAN, Joshua A." (1556191111)
- "Language and Ethnicity : Focusschrift in Honor of Joshua A. Fishman on theOccasion of his 65th Birthday. Volume 2.", from "DOW, James R. (ed.).FISHMAN, Joshua A.HUFFINES, Marion LoisKJOLSETH, Rolf" (1556191170)