Detailseite wird geladen...
The way that we feel is governed by two separate and often conflicting dispositions: instinct and emotion. Instincts are inherent and unlearned; they provide us with deeply ingrained patterns of response to different kinds of stimuli. Emotions are subjective and personal; they govern our thoughts and behaviour, and are inextricably linked to our perception of personality, mood and temperament. Using a blend of psychology and philosophy, This Book Has Feelings looks at these unique facets of the human psyche. It reveals the fascinating things they tell us about ourselves and profiles the amazing minds that have unlocked the secrets of our consciousness. Packed with real-life examples and the latest theories, this fascinating book constantly challenges the reader to examine his or her own instincts and emotions using a variety of thought experiments, mind maps, exercises and puzzles. This Book Has Feelings: Adventures in the Philosophy and Psychology of Your Mind Scott, Neil / Mann, Sandi / Picard, Michael, Continuum
Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Continuum International Publishing Group . hardcover. New., Continuum International Publishing Group
Shipping costs: EUR 14.90
2010, ISBN: 1441195920
[EAN: 9781441195920], Neubuch, [PU: Continuum Publishing Corporation], 160 pages. In Stock.
Revaluation Books, Exeter, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.32
NA Philosophy, Psychology, Adventures, Continuum International Publishing Group
new Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
This Book Has Feelings: Adventures in Instinct and Emotion: Adventures in the Philosophy and Psychology of Your Mind - hardcover
Hardback. Very Good.
World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 4.88
This Book Has Feelings
Details of the book - This Book Has Feelings
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781441195920
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1441195920
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Continuum Inter. Publis.
Weight: 0,431 kg
Book in our database since 27.07.2009 15:06:53
Book found last time on 20.02.2017 16:13:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Bloomsbury Companion to Syntax", from "Schulman, Nicole M." (9781441195937)
- "Writing for TV and Radio", from "Teddern, Sue; Warburton, Nick" (9781441195906)
- "Early Visions and Representations of America : Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca?s Naufragios and William Bradford?s Of Plymouth Plantation", from "Bloomsbury Academic" (9781441195944)
- "The Metaphysical Presuppositions of Being-in-the-World: A Confrontation Between St. Thomas Aquinas and Martin Heidegger", from "Caitlin Smith Gilson" (9781441195951)
- "The Comic Mode in English Literature: From the Middle Ages to Today", from "Roston Murray" (9781441195883)
- "Sartre´s Phenomenology", from "Reisman, David" (9781441195876)