Detailseite wird geladen...
Jesus Was An Indian? Ph. D. Cep James A. Roberts, James A. Roberts Ph. D. Cep, Books, History, Jesus Was An Indian? Books>History Jesus was an Indian? What kind of a question is this? Much has been written about Native Americans but little has been written about the parallels between their spirituality and that of the people who call themselves Christians. We have much to learn from the people who came before us in this land we call America, whether it is north, central or south! The words of Black Elk speak to our souls; the words of Eagle Man, Ohiyesa and Thocmetony also speak to our souls. The beliefs behind their ideas, and those of many other people we call Indians, seen in the light of Jesus
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Jesus Was An Indian?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781420824537
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1420824538
Book in our database since 15.05.2007 21:52:20
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 02:43:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Soul at Work", from "Rojas, Isabel" (9781420824520)
- "Jesus Was an Indian?", from "AuthorHouse" (9781420824544)
- "Thou Shall Not Kill", from "Hudson, James Augustus" (9781420824513)
- "No Greater Love", from "Beidleman, Doris H." (9781420824506)
- "United States Lodging Directory: First Edition", from "Ferriter, Robert" (9781420824568)
- "Breaking the Chain", from "J.L. Jacobsen" (9781420824490)