Detailseite wird geladen...
2009, ISBN: 1409957462
[EAN: 9781409957461], Neubuch, [PU: Dodo Press, United Kingdom], Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****.Alexandre Dumas, pere (French for "father," akin to Senior in English), born Dumas Davy de la Pailleterie (1802- 1870) was a French writer, best known for his numerous historical novels of high adventure which have made him one of the most widely read French authors in the world. Many of his novels, including The Count of Monte Cristo (1845), The Three Musketeers (1844), and The Man in the Iron Mask (1848) were serialized, and he also wrote plays and magazine articles and was a prolific correspondent. Though best known now as a novelist, he earned his first fame as a dramatist. His Henri III et sa Cour (1829) was the first of the great Romantic historical dramas produced on the Paris stage, preceding Victor Hugo's more famous Hernani (1830). He was also a wellknown travel writer, writing such books as From Paris to Cadiz (1847), and Travel Impressions: In Russia (1860). His other works include: Twenty Years After (1845), The Two Dianas (1846), Queen Margot (1845), The Black Tulip (1850), The Wolf-Leader (1857), and The Knight of Sainte-Hermine (1869).
The Book Depository, Guernsey, GY, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
2009, ISBN: 1409957462, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: LULU PR, 354 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=20mm, Gew.=517gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Fiction - Historical], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Regent's Daughter (Illustrated Edition) (Dodo Press)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781409957461
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1409957462
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: LULU PR
Weight: 0,517 kg
Book in our database since 29.05.2011 14:38:52
Book found last time on 08.01.2013 11:05:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Stories to Read or Tell: From Fairy Tales and Folklore (Illustrated Edition) (Dodo Press)", from "Foucher, Laure Claire , Editor Budell, Ada Illustrator" (9781409957454)
- "The Critics Versus Shakspere: A Brief for the Defendant (Dodo Press)", from "Smith, Francis A." (9781409957478)
- "Two Years with the Natives in the Western Pacific (Illustrated Edition) (Dodo Press)", from "Speiser, Felix" (9781409957447)
- "Cricket at the Seashore (Illustrated Edition) (Dodo Press)", from "Timlow, Elizabeth Westyn" (9781409957485)
- "The English Utilitarians, Volume I (Dodo Press)", from "Stephen, Leslie" (9781409957430)
- "The Bad Man (Dodo Press)", from "Towne, Charles Hanson" (9781409957492)