Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Realities: a tale.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Lynn, LINTON Elizabeth; <Original Pub Date> 1851.<Physical Description> 3 vol. ; 12o.<Shelfmark> 12625.c.14. Linton Elizabeth Lynn, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Realities: A Tale. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241575452, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 904 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=45mm, Gew.=1578gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Linton Elizabeth Lynn,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Realities~~LINTON-Elizabeth-Lynn British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Realities: A Tale.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241575458
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241575452
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,578 kg
Book in our database since 20.03.2012 00:48:30
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:26:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Birds of Prey. a Novel. by the Author of "Lady Audley's Secret" [I.E. Mary Elizabeth Braddon, Afterwards Maxwell].", from "Anonymous; Braddon, Mary Elizabeth" (9781241575441)
- "The Works of Jeremy Bentham, Published Under Superintendence of His Executor, John Bowring. the "General Preface" Signed: W. W. with "An Intro to the", from "Bentham, Jeremy; Bowring, John; Burton, J. H." (9781241575465)
- "Birds of Prey. a Novel. by the Author of "Lady Audley's Secret" [I.E. Mary Elizabeth Braddon, Afterwards Maxwell].", from "Anonymous; Braddon, Mary Elizabeth; Maxwell" (9781241575434)
- "The Heir of Ardennan: A Story of Domestic Life in Scotland. by the Author of "Anne Dysart" [I.E. Christiana Jane Douglas].", from "Anonymous" (9781241575472)
- "The Works of Jeremy Bentham, Published Under Superintendence of His Executor, John Bowring. the "General Preface" Signed: W. W. with "An Intro to the", from "Bentham, Jeremy; Bowring, John; Burton, J. H." (9781241575427)
- "Horace Grantham; Or the Neglected Son.", from "Horrocks, Charles" (9781241575489)