Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Vacation Rambles and Thought, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Talfourd, Thomas Noon; <Original Pub Date> 1845.<Physical Description> 2 vol. ; 12o.<Shelfmark> 10106.f.13. Thomas Noon Talfourd, Books, History, Vacation Rambles And Thought, Etc. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241515247, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 564 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=29mm, Gew.=993gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thomas Noon Talfourd,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Vacation-Rambles-and-Thought-etc~~Thomas-Noon-Talfourd British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Vacation Rambles and Thought, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241515249
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241515247
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,993 kg
Book in our database since 28.01.2012 13:01:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Discoveries in Asia Minor, including a description of the ruins of several ancient cities, and especially Antioch of Pisidia. [With plates and a map.] Vol. II.", from "Arundell, Francis Vyvyan Jago" (9781241515232)
- "How We Did Them in Seventeen Days! to Wit: Belgium, the Rhine, Switzerland, and France, Described and Illustrated by One of Ourselves, Etc.", from "Anonymous" (9781241515256)
- "Authentic Narrative of the Fortunate Escape of Mr. R. W. L., Who, with Captain R. Youl, M. J. Flower, and Eleven Natives, Was Captured by the Aza Arab", from "Loane, R. W.; Flower, John, Jr." (9781241515225)
- "The Cave Dwellers of Southern Tunisia ... Translated from the Danish ... by L. A. E. B.", from "Bruun, Peter Daniel; B, L. A. E." (9781241515263)
- "A Buckeye Abroad; Or, Wanderings in Europe, and in the Orient.", from "Cox, Samuel Sullivan" (9781241515218)
- "A Family Flight Over Egypt and Syria, Etc. Second Edition.", from "Hale, Edward Everett, Jr.; Hale, Susan" (9781241515270)