Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Miscellaneous Essays, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Carey, Mathew; <Original Pub Date> 1830.<Physical Description> 472 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 1446.f.3. Mathew Carey, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Miscellaneous Essays, Etc. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241446776, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 492 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=25mm, Gew.=871gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mathew Carey,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Miscellaneous-Essays-etc~~Mathew-Carey British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Miscellaneous Essays, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241446772
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241446776
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,871 kg
Book in our database since 29.01.2012 07:34:43
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:23:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Cossack and the Turk: A Popular Account of the Present Crisis in the Affairs of the Ottoman Empire; With the Facts and Documents Relating Th", from "Joyce, Arthur J." (9781241446765)
- "The Dispatches of the Duke of Wellington During His Various Campaigns in India, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, the Low Countries and France from 1799 to 18", from "Wellesley, Arthur; Gurwood, John" (9781241446789)
- "The History of Sicily to the Athenian War; With Elucidations of the Sicilian Odes of Pindar with a Map", from "Lloyd, William Watkiss" (9781241446758)
- "Algemeene Geschiedenis Der Wereld Van de Schepping Tot Op Den Tegenwoordigen Tijd (Oorspronkelijk En Naar de Beste Bronnen Bewerkt Door M. S. Polak),", from "Polak, Mozes S." (9781241446796)
- "Herodotus: The Text of Canon Rawlinson's Translation, with the Notes Abridged by A. J. Grant, Historian", from "Herodotus; Grant, Arthur James; Rawlinson, George" (9781241446741)
- "Syllabus of a Course of Eighty-Seven Lectures on Modern European History, 1600-1890", from "Stephens, Henry Morse" (9781241446802)