Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Baptized with a Curse. A novel, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Drewry, Edith Stewart; <Original Pub Date> Bungay printed,] 1870.<Physical Description> 3 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 12628.k.3. Edith Stewart Drewry, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Baptized With A Curse. A Novel, Etc. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241185670, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 348 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=621gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Edith Stewart Drewry,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Baptized-with-a-Curse-A-novel-etc~~Edith-Stewart-Drewry British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Baptized with a Curse. a Novel, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241185671
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241185670
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,621 kg
Book in our database since 08.07.2012 19:45:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:17:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dorothy Dovedale's Trials.", from "Miller, Thomas" (9781241185664)
- "The Two Brothers. by the Author of "The Discipline of Life" [I.E. Lady Emily Charlotte Mary Ponsonby], Etc.", from "Anonymous; Ponsonby, Emily Charlotte Mary" (9781241185688)
- "The Tallants of Barton. a Tale of Fortune and Finance.", from "Hatton, Joseph" (9781241185657)
- "Rupert Godwin. [A Novel.] by the Author of "Lady Audley's Secret" [M. E. Braddon]. Fourth Edition.", from "Godwin, Rupert; Braddon, Mary Elizabeth" (9781241185695)
- "A Morning's Meditation, Or, a Descant on the Times. a Poem. by T[homas] L[etchworth].", from "Letchworth, Thomas" (9781241185640)
- "How Will It End? [A Novel.]", from "Strickland, Agnes" (9781241185701)