Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Philip. A story of the first century.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Cutler, Mary C.; <Original Pub Date> 1890.<Physical Description> 208 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 012632.e.57. Mary C. Cutler, Books, History, Philip. A Story Of The First Century. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241178917, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 222 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=404gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mary C. Cutler,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Philip-A-story-of-the-first-century~~Mary-C-Cutler British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Philip. a Story of the First Century.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241178918
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241178917
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,404 kg
Book in our database since 12.06.2012 04:58:05
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:17:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sturdy Beggar, and Lady Bramber's Ghost. Two Stories.", from "Charrington, Charles" (9781241178901)
- "Haco the Dreamer: A Tale of Scotch University Life.", from "Sime, William" (9781241178925)
- "Sketch of the Column at Corygaum, with a Plan of the Village, Some Letters Private and Public, the General Orders, and the Dispatch from the Honorable", from "Wylie, John" (9781241178895)
- "The Parriad, Addressed to the Editor of Bellendene [S. Parr], Upon His Elegant, But Illiberal Preface. [In Verse.]", from "Chapman, William A. M.; Parr, Samuel" (9781241178932)
- "John Law, the Projector. [A Novel.]", from "Ainsworth, William Harrison" (9781241178888)
- "Richmond. a Vision. by a Lodger. [In Verse.]", from "Anonymous" (9781241178949)