Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Story of a Dacoity and the Lolapur Week. An up-country sketch.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Betham, G. K.; <Original Pub Date> 1893.<Physical Description> viii. 331 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> T 7625 G. K. Betham, Books, History, The Story Of A Dacoity And The Lolapur Week. An Up-country Sketch. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
G. K. Betham,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General The-Story-of-a-Dacoity-and-the-Lolapur-Week-An-up-country-sketch~~G-K-Betham British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241090424, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 392 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=699gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Story of a Dacoity and the Lolapur Week. an Up-Country Sketch.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090425
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241090424
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,699 kg
Book in our database since 25.03.2012 13:54:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Fred. C. Roberts of Tientsin: For Christ and China, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Isabella Bryson Frederick Charles Robert" (9781241090418)
- "On Stronger Wings. a Novel.", from "Lister, Edith" (9781241090432)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Essence of Buddhism, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Narasu, Pokala Lakshmi" (9781241090401)
- "The Poetical Works of Edmund Waller and Sir John Denham. with Memoir and Critical Dissertation by the REV. G. Gilfillan.", from "Waller, Edmund; Gilfillan, George" (9781241090449)
- "The Antiquities of Halifax ... 1738. Reprinted for J. H. Horsfall Turner.", from "Wright, Thomas Curate; Turner, Joseph Horsfall" (9781241090395)
- "Selections from the Poems of Robert Burns. Edited with Introduction, Notes, and Vocabulary by John G. Dow.", from "Burns, Robert; Dow, John" (9781241090456)