Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Poems; chiefly Tales.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hutton, William F.S.A. Sco.; <Original Pub Date> 1804.<Physical Description> xii. 435 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> G.18987. William F.s.a. Sco. Hutton, Books, Entertainment, Poems; Chiefly Tales. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241087482, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 466 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=24mm, Gew.=826gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
William F. Hutton,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General Poems-chiefly-tales~~William-Hutton British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Poems; Chiefly Tales.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241087487
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241087482
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,826 kg
Book in our database since 05.12.2012 20:40:04
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Notes of a Tour in India and Ceylon During the Winter of 1888-89, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Ford, Helen C." (9781241087470)
- "The Land of the Broads. a Practical Guide for ... Pleasure-Seekers on the Broads and Rivers of Norfolk and Suffolk. with Map.", from "Suffling, Ernest Richard" (9781241087494)
- "The Seaman's Guide Round Java, by Baron Melvill, ... and Round the Islands East of Java, by H. D. A. Smits.", from "Melvill, Pieter; Smits, H." (9781241087463)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Judaism, Christianity and the Modern Social Ideals, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Fox, Gresham George" (9781241087500)
- "Tales ... Third Edition", from "Crabbe, George" (9781241087456)
- "The Fernandez Reciter. Selected and Arranged by J. Fernandez. Popular.", from "Fernandez, James" (9781241087517)