Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Letters from Ireland, 1886. By the Special Correspondent of the Times, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1887.<Physical Description> viii. 181 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10390.bb.35. Anonymous, Books, History, Letters From Ireland, 1886. By The Special Correspondent Of The Times, Etc. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain Letters-from-Ireland-1886-By-the-Special-Correspondent-of-the-Times-etc~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241052921, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 204 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=372gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Letters from Ireland, 1886. by the Special Correspondent of the Times, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241052928
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241052921
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,372 kg
Book in our database since 01.09.2012 10:29:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Writ in Barracks. [Poems.]", from "Wallace, Edgar" (9781241052911)
- "Songs of the Semitic [I.E. the Song of Solomon and Other Parts of the Old Testament] in English Verse. by G. E. W.", from "W, G. E." (9781241052935)
- "Holiday Haunts on the West Coast of Clare, Ireland. by H. B. H[arris].", from "H, H. B.; Harris, H. B. U. R. S. a. I." (9781241052904)
- "The Pitman's Pay, and Other Poems.", from "Wilson, Thomas" (9781241052942)
- "Humanity and the Man. ... New Edition, Revised and Rewritten. to Which Is Appended Books VII. and VIII. of "The Dual Image.."", from "Sharpe, William" (9781241052898)
- ""Pickwick." a Dramatic Cantata in One Act, Etc. [Based on an Incident in Dicken's Novel.]", from "Burnand, Francis; Dickens, Charles" (9781241052959)