Detailseite wird geladen...
Paperback, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], Title: Poems for the most part occasional.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Kenyon, John; 1838. 8 . 993.l.21., Plays, Playscripts
Shipping costs:Free shipping (EUR 0.00)
2011, ISBN: 1241035075, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 232 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=422gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2, ISBN: 9781241035075
Softcover, PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SHIP TO DENMARK. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Please note we cannot offer an expedited shipping service from the UK., [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241035075
[EAN: 9781241035075], New book, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], This item is printed on demand.
Ergodebooks, RICHMOND, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (of 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 11.92
Details of the book - Poems for the Most Part Occasional.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035075
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035075
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,422 kg
Book in our database since 26.08.2012 13:18:43
Book found last time on 01.08.2017 00:08:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Township Manual for the State of Minnesota", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035068)
- "The child labor amendment.", from "Created by See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035082)
- "What's a Man of Fashion? a Farce, in Two Acts [In Prose], Etc.", from "Reynolds, Frederic" (9781241035051)
- "The Siege of Corinth. a Poem. Parisina. a Poem. [By Lord Byron.]", from "Anonymous; Byron, George" (9781241035099)
- "Poetic Sketches.", from "Gent, Thomas" (9781241035044)
- "Irene, a Poem, in Six Cantos. Miscellaneous Poems. [Edited by Spencer J. A. Compton, Marquis of Northampton.]", from "Compton, Margaret; Compton, Spencer" (9781241035105)