Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Poetic sketches.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Gent, Thomas; <Original Pub Date> 1805.<Physical Description> 12o.<Shelfmark> 11642.d.6. Thomas Gent, Books, Fiction and Literature, Poetic Sketches. Books>Fiction and Literature, British Library, Historical Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241035040, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 140 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=263gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Poetry], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Poetic Sketches.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035044
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035040
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,263 kg
Book in our database since 13.10.2012 03:24:11
Book found last time on 18.06.2016 15:37:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Wise Man of the East; Or the Apparition of Zoroaster, the Son of Oromases, to the Theatrical Midwife of Leicester Fields. [A Satirical Poem Occasi", from "Dutton, Thomas M. a." (9781241035037)
- "What's a Man of Fashion? a Farce, in Two Acts [In Prose], Etc.", from "Reynolds, Frederic" (9781241035051)
- "The Poetical Works of the Late John Brent ... Revised Edition. [Edited by Francis and Algernon Brent.]", from "Brent, John; Brent, Francis Algernon" (9781241035020)
- "Township Manual for the State of Minnesota", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035068)
- "Report of the general meeting held on 13th May, 1904: at the Great Eastern Hotel, London : including the chairman's address..", from "Created by See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035013)
- "Poems for the Most Part Occasional.", from "Kenyon, John" (9781241035075)