Detailseite wird geladen...
The Smugglers: The Odyssey of Zipporah Katti, Being Some Chronicles of the Last Raiders of Solway - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1176984071, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 334 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=599gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Smugglers: The Odyssey of Zipporah Katti, Being Some Chronicles of the Last Raiders of Solway
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781176984073
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1176984071
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,599 kg
Book in our database since 28.12.2011 08:41:28
Book found last time on 28.12.2011 08:41:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Skyscrapers and the Men Who Build Them", from "Starrett, William Aiken" (9781176984066)
- "The Ski-Runner", from "Richardson, E. C." (9781176984080)
- "Shinning Ferry", from "Anonymous" (9781176984059)
- "Sketches Old and New", from "Phillips, Walter Polk" (9781176984097)
- "The Shipbuilding Industry; Its History, Practice, Science and Finance", from "Pollock, David" (9781176984042)
- "A Short History of the Egyptian Obelisks", from "Cooper, William Ricketts" (9781176984103)