Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT118733Dublin : printed by A. Rhames, for the author, 1712. ,159,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-death-bed-repentance-fully-considerd~~Edward-Nicholson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Death-bed Repentance Fully Consider'd: Proving That No Mere Death-bed Repentance Can Be Effectual To The Salvation ... By Edward Nicholson Edward Nicholson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Death-bed Repentance Fully Consider'd: Proving That No Mere Death-bed Repentance Can Be Effectual To The Salvation Books>Religion and Spirituality, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
The Death-Bed Repentance Fully Consider'd: Proving That No Mere Death-Bed Repentance Can Be Effectual to the Salvation ... by Edward Nicholson, ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 176 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=327gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Death-Bed Repentance Fully Consider'd: Proving That No Mere Death-Bed Repentance Can Be Effectual to the Salvation ... by Edward Nicholson, ...
Details of the book - The Death-Bed Repentance Fully Consider'd: Proving That No Mere Death-Bed Repentance Can Be Effectual to the Salvation ... by Edward Nicholson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126065
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126069
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,327 kg
Book in our database since 24.08.2011 19:22:54
Book found last time on 17.11.2016 22:35:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Analogy of Religion, Natural and Revealed, to the Constitution and Course of Nature. to Which Are Added Two Brief Dissertations: By Joseph Butler,", from "Butler, Joseph" (9781171126058)
- "An Attempt to Prove the Existence and Absolute Perfection of the Supreme Unoriginated Being, in a Demonstrative Manner. by Hugh Hamilton, ...", from "Hamilton, Hugh" (9781171126072)
- "The Constitutions of the Antient and Honourable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons. Containing Their History, Charges, Regulations, for the Use of", from "Anderson, James" (9781171126041)
- "The Self-Deceiver Plainly Discover'd to Himself: Or, the Serious Christian Instructed in His Duty to God, to Himself, and to His Neighbour. ... by Cle", from "Ellis, Clement" (9781171126089)
- "A Journal of the Life of That Ancient Servant of Christ John Gratton, Giving an Account of His Exercises When Young, ...", from "Gratton, John" (9781171126034)
- "An Argument for the Authority of Holy Scripture; From the Latin of Socinus, ... to Which Is Prefix'd, a Short Account of His Life.", from "Socinus, Faustus" (9781171126096)