Detailseite wird geladen...
A second letter to Thomas Burnet, Esq; wherein the former letter to him is fully vindicated, ... By the author of the first letter. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T009520Notes: The author of the first letter = Philip Beach, who signs at end.Imprint: London : printed for Richard Reily, 1736. Collation: ,53,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-second-letter-to-Thomas-Burnet-Esq-wherein-the-former-letter-to-him-is-fully-vindicated-By-the-author-of-the-first-letter~~Philip-Beach BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Second Letter to Thomas Burnet, Esq; Wherein the Former Letter to Him Is Fully Vindicated, ... by the Author of the First Letter. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170966063, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Second Letter to Thomas Burnet, Esq; Wherein the Former Letter to Him Is Fully Vindicated, ... by the Author of the First Letter.
Details of the book - A Second Letter to Thomas Burnet, Esq; Wherein the Former Letter to Him Is Fully Vindicated, ... by the Author of the First Letter.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966068
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170966063
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 11.12.2011 02:31:52
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:14:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Second Letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor, in Vindication of the Former. by Andrew Snape, ...", from "Snape, Andrew" (9781170966051)
- "The Oriental Miscellany: Or, Authentic Repository of All Public Events That Have Happened Since the Sailing of the East-India Fleet in June 178", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170966075)
- "The Merits of the New Administration Truly Stated; In Answer to the Several Pamphlets and Papers Published Against Them.", from "Cooper, Grey" (9781170966044)
- "Preface to the Third Edition of Cui Bono?", from "Tucker, Josiah" (9781170966082)
- "The Lord Bolingbroke's Representation, Fully Consider'd and Refuted, Proving That the Late Peace Was Contrary to All Our Foreign Alliances, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170966037)
- "Remarks Upon a Pamphlet Entitled an Apology for Lord B---. in a Letter to a Young Woman.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170966099)