Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<sourceLibrary>Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection<ESTCID>T151802<Notes>Attributed to Sir John Elliot.<imprintFull>London : printed for J. Johnson, 1786. <collation>iv,108p. ; 8deg John Elliot, Books, Health and Well Being, Experiments And Observations On Light And Colours: To Which Is Prefixed, The Analogy Between Heat And Motion. Books>Health and Well Being, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170963210], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56210011, Geschichte, 56692011, Sonderthemen, 56535011, Medizin, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
Experiments and observations on light and colours: to which is prefixed, the analogy between heat and motion - Paperback
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. New. This item is printed on demand.Absolutely Brand New & In Stock. 100% 30-Day Money Back. Direct from our warehouse. Ships by USPS and UPS. Happy Customers is Our #1 Goal., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Shipping costs: EUR 15.00
Experiments and Observations on Light and Colours: to Which is Prefixed, the Analogy Between Heat and Motion - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170963210
Paperback, Neubuch, This item is printed on demand., [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED]
Secaucus, NJ, Paperbackshop
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Experiments and Observations on Light and Colours: to Which is Prefixed, the Analogy Between Heat and Motion - new book
Charleston, SC, Nevido Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Experiments and Observations on Light and Colours: To Which Is Prefixed, the Analogy Between Heat and Motion.
Details of the book - Experiments and Observations on Light and Colours: To Which Is Prefixed, the Analogy Between Heat and Motion.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963210
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963218
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 19.08.2011 11:40:52
Book found last time on 16.11.2016 13:00:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Court Cookery: Or, the Compleat English Cook. Containing the Choicest and Newest Receipts for Making Soops, Pottages, Fricasseys, ...", from "Smith, R." (9781170963203)
- "The Military Arguments, in the Letter to a Right Honourable Author, Fully Considered, by an Officer.", from "Conway, Henry Seymour" (9781170963227)
- "Pharmacopia Londinensis: Or, the London Dispensatory Further Adorned by the Studies and Collections of the Fellows Now Living, of the Said Coll", from "Culpeper, Nicholas" (9781170963197)
- "Some Considerations on the Causes of Earthquakes. Which Were Read Before the Royal Society, April 5, 1750. by Stephen Hales, ... the Second Edition, C", from "Hales, Stephen" (9781170963234)
- "Sailing Directions for the East-India or Oriental Pilot, for the Navigation Between England and the Cape of Good Hope.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170963180)
- "Institutes of Natural History. Containing the Heads of the Lectures in Natural History, Delivered by Dr Walker, in the University of Edinburgh.", from "Walker, John" (9781170963241)