Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N016947Notes: Anonymous. By Charles Povey.Imprint: London : printed for the author, and are to be sold at Mr. Robinson's, 1714. Collation: 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-inquiry-into-the-miscarriages-of-the-four-last-years-reign-The-fourth-edition~~Charles-Povey Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953344, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Inquiry Into The Miscarriages Of The Four Last Years Reign. ... The Fourth Edition. Charles Povey, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Inquiry Into The Miscarriages Of The Four Last Years Reign. ... The Fourth Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Inquiry Into the Miscarriages of the Four Last Years Reign. ... the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953341
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953344
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 28.08.2011 13:12:06
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Case of Ireland's Being Bound by Acts of Parliament in England Stated. by William Molyneux, of Dublin, Esq.", from "Molyneux, William" (9781170953334)
- "The Plebeian. to Be Continued Weekly. No I. Considerations Upon the Reports Relating to the Peerage. by a Member of the House of Commons. the Third Ed", from "Steele, Richard" (9781170953358)
- "Proposals Humbly Offered to the Parliament of Great-Britain and Ireland. for Remedying the Great Charge and Delay of Suits at Law and in Equity. the S", from "Attorney" (9781170953327)
- "Brief remarks upon The dispute adjusted, about the proper time of applying for a repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts, by shewing, that no time is ... In a letter to a friend. The second edition.", from "Harris, William" (9781170953365)
- "Schism Try'd and Condemn'd by the Sentiments of the Most Eminent Writers Among the Dissenters. Written for the Conviction of Gain-Sayers, ... by a Lay", from "J. C. , Lay-Hand" (9781170953310)
- "The History of the Test ACT: In Which the Mistakes in Some Late Writings Against It Are Rectified, and the Importance of It to the Church Explain'd", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953372)