Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N021687Notes: Anonymous. By Francis Hare. Also published as 'The management of the war. In a second letter to a Tory-member'.Imprint: [London] : Printed in the year, 1711. Collation: 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-second-letter-to-a-Tory-member-concerning-the-management-of-the-war~~Francis-Hare BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953239, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Second Letter To A Tory-member, Concerning The Management Of The War. Francis Hare, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Second Letter To A Tory-member, Concerning The Management Of The War. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Second Letter to a Tory-Member, Concerning the Management of the War.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953235
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953239
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 14.06.2012 01:25:07
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Oath of Abjuration Enquir'd Into: In a Letter to a Friend.", from "Logan, Allan" (9781170953228)
- "The Lawfulness and Necessity of Ministers Their Reading the Act of Parliament, for Bringing to Justice the Murderers of Captain John Porteous.", from "Logan, George" (9781170953242)
- "A Letter from the Country Containing Some Remarks Concerning the National Covenant and Solemn League. in Answer to a Late Pamphlet, Entituled, Lawfu", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953211)
- "Remarks on Mrs. Muilman's Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. in a Letter to Mrs. Muilman. by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170953259)
- "The English Registry, for the Year of Our Lord, 1777; (By John Exshaw, Bookseller, Or, a Collection of English Lists; ... Fitted to Be Bound with Wats", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953204)
- "The Gentlemans Auditor: Or a New and Easie Method for Keeping Accompts of Gentlemens Estates as Well in Relation to Their Layings Out, as Comi", from "T. R. (Thomas Richards), R. (Thomas Rich" (9781170953266)