Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N008352Notes: Honest Scots-man = James Hodges.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1706. Collation: 22p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Faithful-advice-from-England-By-an-honest-Scots-man~~James-Hodges BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117095314X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Faithful Advice From England. By An Honest Scots-man. James Hodges, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Faithful Advice From England. By An Honest Scots-man. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Faithful Advice from England. by an Honest Scots-Man.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953143
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117095314X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 18.03.2011 09:07:04
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Fatal Union of France and Spain. a Satyr. by H. J. Esq.", from "H. J. , Esq" (9781170953136)
- "A Genuine and Complete Collection of All the Protests Made in the House of Lords, from Their Original, in the Year 1641, to the Present Time. ... Vo", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953150)
- "The Apology. Addressed to the Critical Reviewers. by C. Churchill. the Fourth Edition, Revised and Corrected.", from "Churchill, C." (9781170953129)
- "A Genuine and Complete Collection of All the Protests Made in the House of Lords, from Their Original, in the Year 1641, to the Present Time. ... Vo", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953167)
- "The Second Part of the Abbey of Kilkhampton; Or, Monumental Records for the Year 1980. ... a New Edition, Corrected.", from "Croft, Herbert" (9781170953112)
- "An Answer to a Book, Intitl'd, Reasons Offer'd for Erecting a Bank in Ireland. in a Letter to Henry Maxwell, Esq; By Hercules Rowley, Esq.", from "Rowley, Hercules" (9781170953174)