Detailseite wird geladen...
Prayers for the use of all persons, who come to the baths for cure. By the Right Reverend Father in God, Tho. Ken, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T197667Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Ch. Brome, 1712. Collation: 40p. : port. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Prayers-for-the-use-of-all-persons-who-come-to-the-baths-for-cure-By-the-Right-Reverend-Father-in-God-Tho-Ken~~Thomas-Ken BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Prayers For The Use Of All Persons, Who Come To The Baths For Cure. By The Right Reverend Father In God, Tho. Ken, ... - new book
Prayers For The Use Of All Persons, Who Come To The Baths For Cure. By The Right Reverend Father In God, Tho. Ken, ... Thomas Ken, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Prayers For The Use Of All Persons, Who Come To The Baths For Cure. By The Right Reverend Father In God, Tho. Ken, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Prayers for the Use of All Persons, Who Come to the Baths for Cure. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Tho. Ken, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170925995, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Prayers for the Use of All Persons, Who Come to the Baths for Cure. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Tho. Ken, ...
Details of the book - Prayers for the Use of All Persons, Who Come to the Baths for Cure. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Tho. Ken, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925997
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925995
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 24.11.2011 06:22:00
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter from the Vestry of St. Mary Redcliff, to the Reverend Mr. Gibb, Occasioned, by His Publishing a Book, Entituled, an Account of His Conduct,", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925980)
- "A Brief Description of the Collegiate Church, and Choir of St. Mary, in the Borough of Warwick: With a Concise Account of the Antiquities and Curios", from "Sabin, John" (9781170926000)
- "An Account of the Minister's Conduct at the Election of Church-Wardens in the Parish of St. Mary Redcliff, on Tuesday in Easter Week, 1725; With the", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925973)
- "The Present State of the Church of Petersham, Set Forth in a Memorial Addressed to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Winchester. ... with an Appen", from "Bellamy, D." (9781170926017)
- "A Form of Prayer, to Be Used in All Churches and Chapels Throughout England, and Wales, and the Town of Berwick Upon Tweed: On Wednesday the Sixteen", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925966)
- "The Duty of Maintaining Publick Work-Houses for Employing the Poor. a Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of the Holy Trinity in Kingston Upon Hull.", from "Mason, William" (9781170926024)